Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Zombie Preparedness

Started this a few days ago...just now posting...
A first for me happened last night.  As many of you may know I am an avid zombie enthusiast (albeit I haven't got a kit or anything ready I continually think of plans in my head and the kit is lacking mainly due to funding...but  I'm getting off track here) and over the years I have never (that I can recall) had a dream about the apocalypse let alone one involving zombies.  That came to an end last night.  I had a very vivid dream last night of the zombie apocalypse.  I felt confident in everything I did in my dream even though from start to finish I was scared as any normal human should be in such a predicament.  It was a rush like none I have felt before...asleep or awake.  I can't describe it.  It felt so real and so surreal all at once...I really cannot even put into words the feeling it put over me.  That feeling has somewhat bled over after I awoke and left me with a strange inner ambiance.

It was interesting to say the least and fed on my weird love of the possibility of a zombie apocalypse and at the same time it was a little unsettling.  It wasn't as cool as movies and such make it out to be.  Lots of running and surviving.  Not a lot of crazy, awesome action packed scenes.  But here's a few things from the CDC about preparedness.  Enjoy...


CDC - Blogs - Public Health Matters Blog – Teachable Moments – Courtesy of The Walking Dead on AMC

CDC - Blogs - Public Health Matters Blog – Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

No comments:

Post a Comment