Friday, October 5, 2012

Incomplete Thoughts...

So a lot has been going on in life and life has between somewhat hectic and therefore I'm sometimes left with thoughts that don't always have time to be fully thought through. Hence a head full of stuff and I can't keep it all together all the times. Thankfully writing helps keep it together. So I've been doing some writing when I can. Not always in my blog...it seems actual writing suits me better. Nothing but myself, a pen and some paper...a great feeling. And with a slew of half written blogs sitting in draft it's been nice to finish a thought or two for once. Not to mention my new position is great.  A little less stressful...and working with some great people.  I do need to declutter my life a bit.  Cut out some online crap...I have cut back playing games but there needs to be more.  Not sure as to what yet but I'll figure something out.  But I think that should help clear my head a little.  Well I should get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment