Thursday, January 24, 2013

...Social Networking and Being Social...

So I've spent some time now away from social media completely and I think I'm ready to get back on it since I have learned quite a bit from my cleansing.  Slowly over the years I've gotten lazy and social media has become my social outlet where it should be something to be in addition to a current active social life.  I've let my social life become that in which is mostly online which is unhealthy.  I've learned my lesson.  I have to have a life outside of online and it's been really nice getting away and I almost don't really care about getting back on it but it'll be ok and it's all good now.

Over time in social networking I've lost myself as a social person.  I use to be quite the social butterfly and over the years I've become somewhat of a recluse and I have come to a lot of realizations over the past few months and especially the past month or so.  There is so much to life and while I have experienced a plethora of awesomeness there is so much more to life.

And I'm ready for awesome...and so it shall begin...I've been through smaller bits of this sort of ordeal but last year got out of hand and I'm ready to take my life back...

Au revoir and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment