Saturday, February 8, 2014

New year...new post (with hopes of many more to come this year)

Well here I am back again.  I've been meaning more and more to write more often and I did write a few posts on my tech blog but looking back on my personal blog it has been over a year since I've written.  That I have an issue with as writing is a great way to express one's thoughts and emotions/feelings and I do post on social networks quite often it doesn't always entail much thought behind it.  I'm hoping I can get more into writing for tech stuff as well since I have an open invitation to submit my writings onto the Team US Cellular site which I've been a member of for some time now.

There has been much thought that has gone through this riddled mind of mine over the past year and it's covered a vast spectrum.  I believe a big issue I had last year was a lack of time created by unhealthy habits.  I quit smoking a few days ago so time shouldn't be as much of a factor.  I've at least been doing plenty of reading from blogs and other websites to keep informed on all the nerdy goodness I care about and then some.  So here's in hopes of a more full year of writing more than a few lines here and there on the networks and getting more of my thoughts put out into the world instead of just being stuck in my head.

I try not to make "resolutions" for the new year and instead make new goals for the new year of which I have a few.  My main one is I'd like to become healthier and step one of quitting cigarettes is going well and I have amazing support which helps.  My next step is to start doing some walking and jogging again and possibly doing some minor weight stuff as well as getting back into using Wii Fit which at one point was a great help.  Another goal I've made for myself is to start writing more and not for only personal stuff but my tech type nerdy goodness.  Other than that my only goal is to remain awesome, become a more awesome father, husband and friend as well as hopefully not going into more debt this year.

So here's in hopes for an amazing year for one and all as we journey through this thing called life.

Love and peace to one and all.

Au revoir,

Michael "Tree" McGrade

No comments:

Post a Comment