Monday, February 10, 2014

More motivation

Yes...health and subsequently weight and exercise and all the things that go with it have been on my mind a lot lately.    With those thoughts in my head this morning I decided to check my weight on the Wii Fit and yes I know it's not scientifically super accurate but it's usually close enough to get a general idea.  That general idea has disturbed me as over the past several months I've gained almost 20 pounds and that is something I accept but am not at all happy about and therefore must rectify.  I am now more motivated than I have been in a long time and with quitting smoking cigarettes the next step is exercise.  My goal is to get back to my normal weight of the low to mid 180's and as of this morning at 207.5 :-(  That needs to change.  Thankfully our tax return is close and I'm going to get my bike fixed up so I can start riding again and also going start training for the Color Run this summer.  I'm looking forward to being fit again...step one is realizing the problem and facing it so now I may move on to finding solution and seeing it through.

Au revoir,
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment